<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bad Brain 


I’m in a troubled relationship right now. Yeah. I’ve been trying to strike a peaceful coexistence with my brain. We had to enter couples therapy. I just can’t put up with it’s shit anymore – all the tormenting, name calling, paranoid accusations of a brain in the throws of mid-life crisis – hey, that’s not my problem You live your life, I’ll live mine, and try and leave me out of the whole mess. We got attorneys, hoping to come to a settlement. I hired the firm of Passivestein and Lowenbrau; its hired Yousuck Gotohell. That “Yousuck,” he’s a bad dude. I’m paying my attorney by the hour to come up with evidence to refute the charges, and I’m galled that he’s taking his time on this case. Can’t be good for either one of us, really, me and my brain. All the petty squabbles we get into. Most days, I’m so beaten down, I just get up and ride the ride. I just hope we can work it out – I’m an optimist. I have faith in human nature. Because we’re all good people! Yes we are! Well, not you. You got problems. Oh yeah? Then where’d I leave my keys? See! You’re the one who sucks! Look, I know you’ve got a lot on your mind too, all the synapses acting up, wanting time off, looking for paid holidays – I know it’s a lot of stress on you. But why take that out on me? I’m here for ya, right? We’re supposed to be a team. Don’t I take you to Macy's all the time, huh? Talk about sensory overload. And those weeks we spent in Australia – that was a real treat for ya, right? But how do you thank me? And the VOICES!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Follow @parmcharm